Emaar Properties manage the Dubai Mall, The Dubai Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in located in the heart of Dubai. The mall is famous for its luxurious shopping experience, iconic architecture, and world-class entertainment options.
Would you like to work at Dubai Mall? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Dubai Mall Careers in Dubai and you will learn about the requirements for Dubai Mall jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Dubai Mall
The Dubai Mall is a flagship project of Emaar Properties, one of the most admired and valued real estate development companies. It is believed to be the largest mall in the world in terms of total land area and is the 26th largest mall in Dubai. The Dubai Mall opened on November 4, 2008 and has over 1000 retailers. Everything from groceries to apparel to electronics etc. can be found in this shopping mall.
The main attractions of Emaar Dubai Mall include a zoo, a park, a cinema, a cafe, a roller coaster, KidZania, a replica of Dubai Creek Tower, Dubai Dino and a roller coaster. You will be lucky to get a job in such a versatile and large shopping mall as your career will be secure.
Requirements for Dubai Mall Careers in Dubai
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience.
- Minimum of a high school diploma / College degree on a related field is preferred.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, discreet, and able to retain confidential information.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Categories in Dubai Mall Careers
- Administration and Support
- Engineering and Maintenance
- Food and Beverage
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Sales
- Senior Management
Employment Benefits in Dubai Mall Dubai Jobs
Dubai Mall provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- End of Service Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Training and Development
How to Apply to Dubai Mall Careers in Dubai
- Open the employment portal of Emaar Dubai Mall.
- Click on Search Careers.
- You can filter your Job Functions to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Retail Saleswoman/Assistant – Female||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager – ZARA HOME||View & Apply|
|Personal Shopping Coordinator – Elite||View & Apply|
|Consultant in Psychiatry||View & Apply|
|Department Manager Leather Goods||View & Apply|
|Head Waiter (Russian Speaker)||View & Apply|
|Personal Shopping Lead – Elite||View & Apply|
Walk-in-Interview in Dubai Mall Dubai
Walk-in interviews at Dubai Mall are generally scheduled for specific time slots and are conducted on a first-come, first-served basis. You can visit “Walk in Interview” to check Dubai Mall Walk-in Interview Schedule. Any upcoming Dubai Mall walk-in interviews will be updated.
If you are interested and passionate about Dubai Mall Dubai Job Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Dubai Mall Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: