Atkins is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company. It is a subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin and is headquartered in London.
Would you like to work at Atkins? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Atkins Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Atkins jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
The Atkins business of SNC-Lavalin is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultants. We forge long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where life is enriched through the implementation of our ideas. On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in infrastructure ownership.
Requirements for Atkins Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
- High School Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
- Willingness and ability to travel across the middle east region.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Atkins Careers
- Architecture & planning
- Business development
- Civil engineering
- Construction & Manufacturing
- Electrical engineering
- Engineering – multidiscipline
- Human resources
- Nuclear engineering
- Process engineering
- Project management
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Atkins UAE Jobs
- Structural Engineer earns approximately AED 158,000.
- Planning Engineer earns approximately AED 179,000.
- Senior Architect earns approximately AED 182,500.
- Project Manager earns approximately AED 384,000.
- Administrative Assistant earns approximately AED 54,000.
Atkins provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, the cost of which is shared between the firm and the employee
- Life insurance fully paid by the firm
- Long-term disability insurance fully paid by the firm
- A flexible Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation days based on longevity
How to Apply to Atkins Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Atkins.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Atkins UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Atkins Click Here.
Atkins Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Atkins
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Atkins
- Sharjah Jobs in Atkins
- Ajmal Jobs in Atkins
- Fujairah Jobs in Atkins
If you are interested and passionate about Atkins UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Atkins Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At:
1 thought on “Atkins Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies”
I need job