Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company established in 1979. Currently, the group has operations in 6 countries in the Middle East, including nearly 200 stores and 23 showrooms in multiple markets in the Middle East. The company is headquartered in Dubai, UAE
Would you like to work at Al Tayer Group? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Al Tayer Group Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Al Tayer Group jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group has been operating in the Middle East since 1979. They serve the purpose of turning your passion into currency. It provides careers to people in various fields. It allows you to learn and work with people who share similar ideologies and teach you the right strategies for working in the Middle East.
Al Tire companies are known for providing convenience to the people by exceeding their expectations. Individuals are encouraged to move forward with their own ideas related to their careers, and mental and physical investments are made by the group to ensure that its people rise to the highest ranks.
With brands such as Caffé Nero, Armani Caffé and Magnolia Bakery, their portfolio offers unique experiences along with hospitality. In addition, the Al Tayer Group has interests in several other industries in the region, including engineering, real estate and internal contracting.
They have a diverse workforce of over 8,000 people from over 100 countries who contribute to their success. They pride themselves on recruiting the best global talent to join our team of professionals while fostering a culture of diversity.
Requirements for Al Tayer Group Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- 1 – 2 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Bi-lingual (English/Arabic).
List of Job Vacancies in Al Tayer Group Careers
- After Sales Management
- After Sales Support
- After Sales Technical
- Contracting/ Project Management
- Creative Services
- General & Admin
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Not Specified
- Planning & Business Excellence
- Risk and Audit
- Sales and Customer Services
- Supply Chain and Logistics
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Al Tayer Group UAE Jobs
- Sales Consultants earn approximately AED 1,06,400/yr.
- Sales Associates earn approximately AED 85,200/yr.
- Store Managers earn approximately AED 2,16,000/yr.
- Sales Advisors earn approximately AED 46,800/yr.
At Al Tayer Group you can enjoy a comfortable environment to work, days off, annual vacations, flexible hours of 48 hours a week to work in different shifts and temporary permits that must be informed with prior notice to the human resources department.
- Health Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefit
- Partner Assistance
How to Apply to Al Tayer Group Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Al Tayer Group.
- You can filter your location and job position to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply for this job.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in Al Tayer Group UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of the Al Tayer Group Click Here.
Al Tayer Group Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Al Tayer Group
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Al Tayer Group
- Sharjah Jobs in Al Tayer Group
- Ajmal Jobs in Al Tayer Group
- Fujairah Jobs in Al Tayer Group
If you are interested and passionate about Al Tayer Group UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in Al Tayer Group Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: