Are you looking for a job in Johnson Controls Careers as Sales Representative? Johnson Controls is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in this article. For complete details, read this full article carefully.
In this job post we have shared the new job vacancy of Sales Representative in Johnson Controls. You will got all the details, what you want to know regarding Sales Representative in Johnson Controls are given below.
Sales representatives are responsible for selling a company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support. Sales representatives are either inside or outside sales reps. Inside sales reps sell products over the phone and online, while outside sales reps sell products through face-to-face meetings. Sales reps span almost every industry.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|
|Job Role||Sales Representative|
About Johnson Controls
At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. As the global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to re imagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet.
Eligibility for Johnson Controls Careers
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in sales/estimation in Controls, Security and Building Technology Industry
- Track record of over-achieving goals
- Demonstrated ability to influence account decision makers at key levels
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls (45-60 on average) per day
- Experience working with a CRM database
- Ability to rapidly build knowledge of Johnson Control’s product lines.
For More Latest Abu Dhabi Jobs – Click Here
- Communication: Your ability to effectively communicate will highly impact whether or not you made a sale
- Time-management: The better you’re able to manage your time, the more time you’ll have to speak to other clients and hopefully make additional sales.
- Social media skills: As you’re prospecting, a working knowledge of various social media platforms can become of great use
- Technological skills: In the ever-changing digital landscape, you must be up to speed with the software and technology your company uses.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Apply Now for Johnson Controls Careers
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Sales Representative Job in Johnson Controls.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Sales Representative Job in Johnson Controls?
Decided after the interview.
What is the last date for apply ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.
If you are looking for Sales Representative Job in Dubai and you want to make your career in this field. So, You should definitely apply in Sales Representative Job in Johnson Controls . If you have any query about this job post, feel free to comment down below.