Warehouse Manager Job in Dubai are looking for an organized warehouse manager to supervise the receipt, dispatching, and storage of merchandise in our warehouse. The warehouse manager will oversee picking, storage, receiving, dispatching, security, maintenance, sanitation, and administrative functions. You will oversee, train, evaluate and reward staff. You will ensure the maintenance of company assets. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Warehouse managers work in warehouses where they supervise the receipt, dispatching, and storage of goods. Warehouse managers manage warehouse staff, vehicles, and other equipment, and oversee security, sanitation, and administrative functions.
|Job Category||Dark Stores Site Management Team|
|Job Role||Warehouse Manager|
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 best-loved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world.
Qualification of Warehouse Manager Job in Dubai
- Great knowledge of food safety & health and safety compliance requirements
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven track record of meeting targets and stock control.
- Hospitality and/or Warehouse background with a minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Flexible working schedule to be able to work over evenings and weekends
- Good computer skills including Microsoft and Slack
- Be able to work under pressure
- Being proactive with great problem solving skills and ability to think on your feet.
- Warehouse experience is nice to have but not required
- First Aid training ideal (training provided if required)
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Warehouse Manager Job in Dubai
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
- Driving KPIs and profitability.
- Conducting weekly warehouse audits to ensure safe trading.
- Conducting monthly Health and Safety audit for the site.
- Ensuring the site standards are followed on a daily basis.
- Working alongside the Warehouse Manager to maintain and deliver high standards.
- Managing a team of 4 or more.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Logging maintenance calls and liaising with contractors.
- Managing ancillary stock and orders.
- Dealing with customer queries,
- identifying & resolving live issues.
Apply in Warehouse Manager Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Deliveroo Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Warehouse Manager Job in Dubai ?
Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.