Thales Job in Dubai looking for a passionate engineer with customer facing experience, who loves helping people, solving problems, and wants to be a major factor in the success of our customers. This position is for someone who is technical and experienced in web development, but also wants to stay close to customers at a fast-moving startup. Daily, you’re likely to interact with multiple languages, web frameworks, APIs, data warehouses, SQL queries, and more. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
The customer success team focuses on enabling the customer who purchased the products and services to make full use of those products or, as professional sayings, succeed in utilizing them. Customer success focuses on customer relationship management, tailoring customer and business goals to create mutually beneficial results.
|Job Category||Customer Services|
|Job Role||Engineer Customer Success Support|
Thales is a global technology leader with more than 81,000 employees on five continents. The Group is investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations – Big Data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, cybersecurity and quantum technology – to build a future we can all trust. Trust is essential for societies to flourish, with humans playing a central role in every critical decision.
Qualification of Thales Job in Dubai
- B.E./B.Tech. /B.S./MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Certification in related technologies are preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of hands-on experience in technical products/applications support [deployment, upgrade, troubleshoot, fix] in Linux/Unix based environment in a technology-oriented company preferably Wireless or Telecom Domain.
- Strong understanding of Linux working and troubleshooting
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge about Cluster, VM based solution deployment, and management, including knowledge about networking, servers and storages.
- Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, JIRA and Confluence.
- Understanding of support processes, KPIs & SLA management is required.
- Ability to handle escalations and drive customer communications on daily basis.
- Demonstrated experience as technical team player with customer focus and service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Thales Job in Dubai
- CSP/MON Business Experience
- Working knowledge of Big Data tools like Hadoop/yarn, HBase or equivalent technologies, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Working knowledge of AWS or cloud related technologies.
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Shell).
- Coordinate at regular intervals with Customer to track critical milestone e.g. go-live releases or upgrades, ensure availability and focus on flawless service and operations delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate technical troubleshooting and case management skills.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholder internal and customer.
- Provide technical ability in problem-solving, including proposing and discussing fixes, advising and educating customers.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to track status and drive product fixes & Feature Requests
- Be the point of Escalation for the Customer to report concerns on quality or timelines, or for other critical issues needing immediate attention.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
Apply in Thales Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Customer Support Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Thales Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.