Are you looking for Telephone Operator in Dubai? Hilton is hiring a Telephone Operator to manage customer queries and complaints. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in this article. For complete details, read this full article carefully.
In this job post, we have shared the new job vacancy of Telephone Operator Job in Hilton. All the details, that you want to know regarding the Telephone Operator Job in Hilton are given below.
The Telephone Operator helps people direct telephone calls. He/She may use computerized telephone directories to find telephone numbers that callers request and make connections for calls. These calls include long-distance, overseas and local. The Operator employed by businesses may answer all incoming calls.
|Job Role||Telephone Operator|
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value
- 1 year experience in Rooms or related professional area within a luxury hotel
- Proven track record in high class lifestyle resort hotels
- Pre-Opening Experience
For More Latest Dubai Jobs – Click Here
- Communication Skill
- Maintaining Positive attitude skill in stressful condition
- Skills in the operation of telephone equipment
- Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously
- Records and controls accurately wake up calls
- Pages guests in co-operation with concerned departments
- Assists guests with international calls and directory queries
- Calls guests by name whenever possible
- Pages staff member when requested
- Abides by principles of guest privacy
- Handles guests’ needs or requests and reports complaints to the Magic Supervisor
- Report on logbook daily
- Bill call costs
- Aware of local telephone listings and frequently dialed numbers
- Advises defects on switchboard equipment to Supervisor
- Attends to all guest queries and requests promptly
- Maintains detailed knowledge of the Hotel’s fire, life and safety system
- Maintain Hotel Information
- Provide secretarial services for guests
- Efficient in the use of all business center equipment
- Update traffic sheets accurately
Apply Now for Telephone Operator in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Telephone Operator Jobs in Dubai.
Who can apply for this job?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Telephone Operator in Dubai?
Decided after the interview.
What is the last date for apply?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.
If you are looking for Telephone Operator Job and you know how to talk with someone and you have skill to solve customer’s problems. So, You should definitely apply in Hilton for Telephone Operator Job. If you have any query about this job post, feel free to comment down below.