Sales Analyst Job in Dubai are looking for a sales analyst to join our team. The sales analyst will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our promotional and sales activities. Ultimately, you will work with our sales team to improve our sales process and help us close more sales opportunities. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A sales analyst culls sales data from employee and store reports, evaluates and analyzes data over time, creates forecasts for future sales trends, and presents conclusions to a company board or CEO.
|Job Role||Sales Analyst|
About Square Yards
Square Yards is a full-stack prop tech platform; playing the entire consumer journey from Search & Discovery –> Transactions –> Mortgages –> Home furnishing –> Rentals and Property Management. Square Yards is also building B2B disruptive proprietary platforms for stakeholders such as Developers, Financial Institutions, and Agents.
Qualification of Sales Analyst Job in Dubai
- Entrepreneurial mindset & a self starter
- Strong institutional relationship
- Excellent in Verbal communication, presentation, negotiations & mediating skills
- Should be smart, confident, Enthusiastic, Self-motivated
- An individual with immense ownership, flexibility, agility & ability to pivot
- 2 – 5 years of experience into corporate business development
- Female candidates are preferred
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Sales Analyst Job in Dubai
- Proven work experience as a Sales Analyst or similar role
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Pays close attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Sales Analyst
- Determining sales potential based on new and existing sales data
- Gathering and analyzing data to prepare detailed reports
- Presenting weekly/monthly sales reports to the Senior Management
- Coordinating with the Marketing team to create promotional materials
- Suggesting ways to improve marketing and sales campaigns
- Forecasting new industry and sales trends
- Reviewing the company’s past and current sales performance
- Referring to internal and external sources for report preparation
- Presenting detailed insights, recommendations, and feedback on company sales
- Developing sales quotes and strategies
- Conducting thorough research on current market trends
- Analyzing the company’s revenue and expenses
- Evaluating and developing pricing proposals
- Optimizing sales activities
Apply in Sales Analyst Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Sales Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Sales Analyst Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.