Siemens Job in Dubai are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
|Job Category||Customer Services|
|Job Role||Customer Care Representative|
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers.
Qualification of Siemens Job in Dubai
- University Degree with background in Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in an Industrial Customer Care environment.
- Past experience of industrial automation and drives environment.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Siemens Job in Dubai
- Exposure to a multicultural environment during studies or previous work experience.
- A strong self-learner with high drive and commitment and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong IT skills with good experience on Office 365.
- Responsible for Mailbox, answering customer calls and other standard duties of a Customer care representative.
- Handle complete after sales offering and execution for the portfolios of spare parts, repair, returns, field services and contracts.
- Act as backup for colleagues in case of absence
- Responsible for Hit Rates targets
- Close interaction with fellow Customer Service and Industry colleagues to sustainably grow the business
- Support the global customer satisfaction survey
- Contribute to improve interfaces and process in alignment with Business Manager and other stakeholders
Apply in Siemens Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Customer Service Representative Job In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Siemens Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.