Siemens Limited is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, digital transformation, transport as well as transmission and generation of electrical power.
Would you like to work at Siemens? In this article, we will provide you with information on how to get a job at Siemens Careers in UAE. You will learn about Siemens’s job requirements, available job vacancies, and the process for applying by submitting your resume.
About Siemens UAE
Siemens is a global technology company that operates in a variety of industries, including energy, transportation, healthcare, and more. The company has a strong presence in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), with operations in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
In the UAE, Siemens is involved in a number of projects and initiatives that aim to support the country’s economic development and growth. This includes providing advanced technology solutions for sectors such as energy, infrastructure, and transportation, as well as collaborating with local partners to drive innovation and drive progress.
Overall, Siemens plays a key role in driving innovation and progress in the UAE and is committed to supporting the country’s economic development and growth.
Requirements for Siemens Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Many positions at Siemens require a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field, such as engineering, computer science, or business.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- 2 – 10 years of professional experience.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Categories in Siemens Careers
- Human Resources
Employment Benefits in Siemens UAE Jobs
Siemens provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- Professional development
- Employee assistance programs
- Work-life balance
How to Apply to Siemens Careers in UAE
- Go to the Siemens careers website.
- Select “United Arab Emirates” from the “Location” dropdown menu.
- Enter your search terms in the “Keyword” field.
- Use the filters on the left side of the page to narrow down your search results.
- Click on the job title that you are interested in.
- Read the job description carefully and make sure that you meet the requirements.
- Click on the “Apply” button to submit your application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Business Development & Marketing Executive||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Maintenance Manager (Airport BHS)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Technical Sales Support||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Team Assistant – Executive Office||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Technician- Energy||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Customer Care Center||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Area Sales Support Specialist||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Sales Support Intern||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Marketing & Communication Intern||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Commercial Tendering Professional||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Emirati Graduate Sales Engineer||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
Siemens Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Siemens
- Dubai Jobs in Siemens
If you are interested and passionate about Siemens UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Siemens Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: