Are you looking for a job in Siemens Careers in Dubai. Siemens are searching for an innovative sales specialist with a great analytical mind to join our team. The sales specialist will be tasked with leading the sales team and providing training to new hires, performing in-depth market research, preparing sales forecasts and advertising budgets, as well as updating existing marketing strategies. You should also be able to amend sales policies and make recommendations for business growth. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in this article. For complete details, read this full article carefully.
In this job post we have shared the new job vacancy of Sales Specialist in Siemens Careers. All the details, what you want to know regarding Sales Specialist Job in Siemens Careers are given below.
The Sales Specialist develops and implements sales strategy, new business/membership/client development, retention of clients/members, negotiation of contracts, and identification of entrepreneurial enterprises and relationship management strategies.
|Job Role||Sales Specialist|
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Eligibility for Siemens Careers in Dubai
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering is a must.
- Min 5-7 years of experience in technical sales and/or product marketing capacity.
- Technical knowledge of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), RFID solutions, Industrial power supplies, Industrial Ethernet switches products, related software, and cables
- Proven communication & negotiation skills with good product presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Language skills: Fluent English Speaking in speaking and writing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growth-oriented, and time-critical environment.
- Passion for everything that is in relation with new technologies & science
For More Latest Dubai Jobs – Click Here
- Thorough knowledge of marketing, business and finance
- Experience with creating budgets
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to remain professional during work
- Passion for the industry
- Create and implement a sales strategy to help your company expand.
- Evaluate, assess, and review sales areas for your goods or services.
- Suggest enhancements and modifications to the company’s sales policies as needed.
- Establish and set sales professionals’ aims and goals.
- Assist, guide, and mentor salespeople to achieve sales goals.
- Create budgets for marketing and advertising.
- Examine marketing patterns for your goods and services.
- Make suggestions and improvements to marketing tactics as needed.
- Assist in the development and expansion of a client base.
- Assist customers with diagnosing and fixing issues and complaints.
- Develop relationships to boost sales and dedicate to customer support.
- Collaborate with the account team to build industry-specific outbound activities based on interactions and outcomes in the field.
- Conduct sharp and analytical market and competition research.
Apply Now for Siemens Careers in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Sales Specialist in Siemens Careers .
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Siemens Careers in Dubai?
Decided after the interview.
What is the last date for apply ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.
If you are looking for Sales Specialist Job and you want to work in it. So, You should definitely apply in Siemens Careers as Sales Specialist. If you have any query about this job post, feel free to comment down below.