Serco Jobs in Dubai We are searching for an attentive air traffic controller who excels at multitasking under stress. The air traffic controller will maintain communications with aircraft and other air traffic centers, monitor changes in weather conditions, wind, and visibility, and provide instructions to pilots regarding runway availability and clearance for takeoff or landing. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
As an air traffic controller, you’ll use highly sophisticated radar and radio communication equipment to communicate advice, information and instructions to pilots. You’ll guide the aircraft as it travels, using radar to track its exact position, keep it safe in the airspace and provide the most efficient route.
|Job Category||Airport Operations|
|Job Role||Air Traffic Control Officer|
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments, employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve.
Qualification of Serco Jobs in Dubai
- A validated Approach Rating with a minimum of 5 years total experience exercising this rating
- A minimum of 3 years spent exercising an Approach Rating at a major international airport
- ICAO English Level 5 or above proficiency
- A valid ATC Medical
- In addition to the above, experience within a multi-cultural environment in the Middle East is preferred
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Serco Jobs in Dubai
- Proven work experience as an Air Traffic Controller or similar role
- Exceptional communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with technology, including radio and computer equipment
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain thorough and accurate records
- Strong task and time management skills
- Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions
- Relevant training and/or certifications as an Air Traffic Controller
- Monitoring and regulating ground and air traffic.
- Providing useful information related to weather, wind, flight paths, possible delays, and runway openings and closures.
- Maintaining communication with other air traffic control centers, pilots, and airport staff members to ensure safety, relate estimated arrival times, and prevent or respond to emergency situations.
- Inspecting, repairing and utilizing maps, reports, radios, telephones, computers, radar, and other technologies to monitor, analyze, and adapt to changes in conditions.
- Alerting response teams in the event of safety concerns or emergencies.
- Assisting in searches for missing aircraft.
- Compiling and analyzing data and reports to develop more effective flight plans and prevent delays.
Apply in Serco Jobs in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Air Traffic Control Job In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Serco Jobs in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.