Sara Group Jobs in Dubai, If you are looking for a sales job in Dubai, you have a good opportunity. The Sara Group has come with their new job openings. Which experience candidate can apply, this job opening is not for fresher. The candidate must provide administrative support and services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the projects division. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A sales coordinator uses sales experience and leadership skills to motivate sales staff, handle administrative duties, and promote customer satisfaction. The sales coordinator will support sales representatives and coordinate sales-related activities but is not responsible for selling products.
|Job Category||Building Materials|
|Job Role||Administrative Support|
About Sara Group
SARA Group has grown to become the Middle East’s leading distributor of luxury bathroom products, high quality ceramics, world class hospitality and kitchen equipment, and beautifully designed tableware and home accessories.
Qualification of Sara Group Jobs in Dubai
- BA/BS from a reputable university.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant industry work experience in sanitary ware or building materials.
- Ability to review client specs and datasheets.
- Excellent English spoken and written communication skills.
- Previous sales or customer service experience in a multi-cultural working environment.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Sara Group Jobs in Dubai
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Assists the sales team, focusing primarily on managing schedules and distributing any sales documentation.
- Prepare and then follow up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost, and time restraints.
- Work closely with the Sales team to assess the department’s progress and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- Send emails, quotations, follow up with customers on sources, payments, etc., arrange invoices, take care of despatch, cheque/cash deposits to the bank, maintain stock and stock statement, and handle petty cash.
Apply in Sara Group Jobs in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Sara Group Jobs in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.