Web Specialist Job in Dubai are looking for a skilled web specialist who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites. Web Specialist responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A Web Specialist is a professional who is responsible for the design and construction of websites. They ensure that sites meet user expectations by ensuring they look good, run smoothly and offer easy access points with no loading issues between pages or error messages.
|Job Role||Web Specialist|
We are Sanofi, an innovative global healthcare company. We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Qualification of Web Specialist Job in Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Web Specialist Job in Dubai
- Ability to write quickly, cleanly, format, edit and review content and photos for the web.
- Experience using word processing and basic web content management materials.
- Knowledge of web operations, including design, development, debugging, publishing and analytics
- Knowledge and understanding of web application and database interaction.
- Graphic design experience and proficiency
- Ability to assess, strategies, prepare and communicate the best practices for usability
- Ability to conceptualization, abstract thinking and logical reasoning
- Familiarity with ADA compliance and major OS platforms and their browsers in order to test for and address display issues.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentationBe responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our siteStay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activitiesCooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Apply in Web Specialist Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Web Developer Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Web Specialist Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.