Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai are searching for an innovative sales specialist with a great analytical mind to join our team. The sales specialist will be tasked with leading the sales team and providing training to new hires, performing in-depth market research, preparing sales forecasts and advertising budgets, as well as updating existing marketing strategies. You should also be able to amend sales policies and make recommendations for business growth. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A sales support specialist provides customer support by assisting with sales procedures. They help with sales-related problems, enter new orders, track orders, investigate shipping issues and manage customer accounts. They also enter and track data in sales databases and provide reports to the sales department.
|Job Role||Sales Specialist|
Hyatt is guided by its purpose to care for people so they can be their best. Hyatt’s portfolio includes more than 1,000 hotel and all-inclusive properties in more than 65 countries across six continents
Qualification of Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken
- Familiar with basic Microsoft Office programs (Excel/Word)
- Willing to learn and master various company specific programs and systems
- A self motivator willing to support a proactive, top line generating sales team
- Open to project management
- Able to prioritize and manage time
- Minimum 2 years in Office based administrative role
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Apply in Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Sales Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai ?
Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.