Sales Executive Rotana Jobs in Dubai is looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A sales executive helps build a business by recognizing new business prospects and selling products to them. They maintain relationships with the current clients and develop and maintain new client relationships.
|Job Role||Sales Executive|
About Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC
Rotana currently manages a portfolio of over 100 properties throughout the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, and Turkey offering a wide range of services and products through its 5 sub-brands; Rotana Hotels & Resorts for the 4 and 5-star properties, Arjaan Hotel Apartments for the long term stays, Rayhaan Hotels & Resorts, Rotana’s alcohol-free 4 and 5-star properties, Centro Hotels, a 3 star plus affordable lifestyle brand, Edge by Rotana our collection of independent hotels and The Residences by Rotana, a brand developed for guests that are looking for a permanent home.
Qualification of Sales Executive Rotana Jobs in Dubai
You should be holding preferably a degree in sales and minimum two years post graduate work experiences in a similar position. Good computer skills and a perfect command of English is a must.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Sales Executive Rotana Jobs in Dubai
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school degree
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
Apply in Sales Executive Rotana Jobs in Dubaional Openings
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Sales Executive Rotana Jobs in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.