The Roads and Transport Authority, commonly known as RTA, is the major independent government roads & transportation authority in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Would you like to work at Roads and Transport Authority? In this article, we will provide you with information on how to get a job at RTA Careers in Dubai. You will learn about Roads and Transport Authority job requirements, available job vacancies, and the process for applying by submitting your resume.
About Roads and Transport Authority Dubai
The Road and Transport Authority (RTA) came into existence in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and implementing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, formulating legislation and strategic planning, planning and building the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions for road systems, and more. Marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
Requirements for RTA Careers in Dubai
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Diploma and Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Arabic may be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Categories in RTA Careers
- Civil Engineering
- Road and Transport Engineering
- Human Resources
- Quality and Excellence
- Organizational Performance and Development
- Project Management
- Information Technology Technician
- Talent Management
Employment Benefits in RTA Dubai Jobs
Roads and Transport Authority provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- End of Service Gratuity
- Training and Development
- Retirement Benefits
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee Discounts
How to Apply to RTA Careers in Dubai
- Open the employment portal of RTA.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to “Apply Online“.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Specialist – Smart Services||View & Apply|
|Maintenance Engineer – Technical Services||View & Apply|
|Digital Services Planning and Design||View & Apply|
|Building & Facilities Maintenance||View & Apply|
|Digital Services Development||View & Apply|
|Maintenance & Services||View & Apply|
|Talent Acquisition||View & Apply|
|Employees Services||View & Apply|
|Operations & Maintenance Procurement||View & Apply|
|Bus Depots Bur Dubai||View & Apply|
|Customer Happiness Centers||View & Apply|
|Digital Marketing||View & Apply|
|Manpower Planning||View & Apply|
Walk-in-Interview in RTA Dubai
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating interviews of RTA Click Here.
If you are interested in Roads and Transport Authority job vacancies and passionate about it, then you should consider applying for a position at Roads and Transport Authority Careers. Undoubtedly, it is great for both beginners and experienced professionals to convert their degree into successful career. If you have any queries regarding this career opportunity, please feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: