The Roads and Transport Authority, commonly known as RTA, is the major independent government roads & transportation authority in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Would you like to work at RTA? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in RTA Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for RTA jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
The Road and Transport Authority (RTA) came into existence in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and implementing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, formulating legislation and strategic planning, planning and building the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions for road systems, and more. Marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
Requirements for RTA Careers in UAE
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Diploma and Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Arabic may be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in RTA Careers
- Civil Engineering
- Road and Transport Engineering
- Human Resources
- Quality and Excellence
- Organizational Performance and Development
- Project Management
- Information Technology Technician
- Talent Management
Employment Benefits in RTA UAE Jobs
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- End of Service Gratuity
- Training and Development
- Retirement Benefits
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee Discounts
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Senior Specialist – Commercial & Investment||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Chief Specialist – Policies & Strategies||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Chief Specialist – Studies & Business Development||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Transportation Planning or Traffic Engineering||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist – Customer Happiness Centers||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Officer – Call Center||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Specialist – Data Management||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Chief Specialist – Technology Strategy & GRC||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Officer – General Services||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Specialist – Customer Care Strategy||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Specialist – Digital Marketing||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist – HR Studies & Policies||Dubai||View & Apply|
How to Apply to RTA Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of RTA.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to “Apply Online“.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in RTA UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of RTA Click Here.
RTA Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in RTA
If you are interested and passionate about RTA UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in RTA Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: