Qatar Airways Job in Dubai are looking for a pleasant Airport Services Agent to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard flights. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, perform effectively in a team and build trust relationships with passengers. Service agents must be able to multitask effectively while maintaining a high level of customer service. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
In this role you will deliver excellent service at the airport, helping create a stress-free environment for customers travelling with Qatar Airways. You will ensure passengers receive total quality service and adhere to the safety policy and security standards of the company.
|Job Category||Cargo & Airport Operations|
|Job Role||Airport Services Agent|
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is the national airline of the State of Qatar. Based in Doha, the Airline’s trendsetting on-board product focuses on: comfort, fine cuisine, the latest in-flight audio & video entertainment, award-winning service and a modern aircraft fleet averaging around 5 years of age.
Qualification of Qatar Airways Job in Dubai
- High school qualification combined with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar customer facing role within the airport environment.
- Knowledge of airport functions including passenger and baggage handling, Weight and Balance, and Dangerous Goods Regulations is required.
- Ability to work shifts, including weekends, is essential.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Qatar Airways Job in Dubai
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- Fluency in English, multilingual is preferred
- MS Office knowledge
- Customer service-oriented
- Professional image
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Assist passengers with self-service check-in kiosks
- Inspect and verify passenger documentation
- Issue boarding passes and reschedule passengers affected by flight interruptions or cancellations
- Manage passenger baggage processing including handling and fee calculation if applicable ssist passengers as needed through arrival and check in processes including support for passengers with special requirements such as unaccompanied minors (UM), VIP passengers and passengers needing wheelchair assistance
- Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and quarantine as required
- Make public address announcements as required
- Assist colleagues in other areas of the airport to ensure that wheelchairs, strollers and gate checked bags (cleared through security) are made available for loading upon departure and delivery to passengers upon arrival
- Comply with all UK/Ireland/EU legislation as well as airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Comply with Swissport Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Operate computers and specialist equipment such as air-bridge, scanners and airline specific software
- Produce work-related documentation when required
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Apply in Qatar Airways Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Aviation Job in Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Qatar Airways Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.