PwS is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as a partnership under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world.
Would you like to work at PwC? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in PwC Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for PwC jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
At PwC, we aim to create trust in society and solve important problems. We are a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people committed to providing quality assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC Network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
The material on this page has been prepared for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon as accounting, tax or professional advice. Please contact your advisors for specific advice.
Requirements for PwC Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 10 years of professional experience.
- High School Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in PwC Careers
- Internal Firm Services
Salaries and Employment Benefits in PwC UAE Jobs
- Senior Consultant earns approximately AED 212,500.
- Senior Associate earns approximately AED 192,000.
- Associate Consultant earns approximately AED 157,200.
- Assurance Associate earns approximately AED 146,000.
- Consulting Manager earns approximately AED 341,501.
- Audit Senior Associate earns approximately AED 168,000.
PwC provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health & well-being
- Your financial well-being
- Committed to everyday flexibility
- Insurance & other financial programs
- Caregiver support
How to Apply to PwC Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of PwC.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in PwC UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of PwC Click Here.
PwC Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in PwC
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in PwC
- Amman Jobs in PwC
- Ajmal Jobs in PwC
- Riyadh Jobs in PwC
If you are interested and passionate about PwC UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in PwC Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: