Property Consultant Job in Dubai are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Property consultants provide property investment advice to clients after careful analysis of market conditions and trends. They identify the most feasible, cost-effective approach to help clients achieve their objectives.
|Job Category||Real Estate Consultant|
|Job Role||Property Consultant|
Virtus started as a boutique management consultancy based in Dubai since 2010 and has evolved ever since through customer and client projects into several group companies today spanning across 4 countries (UK, Georgia, UAE and India).
Qualification of Property Consultant Job in Dubai
- Experience: Should have experience dealing with Investors in the banking or real estate sector for min. 0 – 5 years in UAE
- Mobility: UAE Driving License & Car
- Competencies: Go Getter + Researcher + Intuitive + Detail Oriented + Well Spoken + Presentable + Deal Closer
- Must have ready investor relationships and the ability to resource commercial and residential stock
- Must have excellent presentation skills and well groomed in attire
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Property Consultant Job in Dubai
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations.
- Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell.
- Conducting negotiations with real estate agents on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with legal counsel to prepare sale and lease documents.
Apply in Property Consultant Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Real Estate Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Property Consultant Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.