Mubadala is an Emirati state-owned holding company that operates as a sovereign wealth fund. The company was formed in 2017 when the then-named Mubadala Development Company and the International Petroleum Investment Company merged.
Would you like to work at Mubadala In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Mubadala Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Mubadala jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Mubadala is a sovereign wealth fund based in Abu Dhabi, UAE, established in 2002 to invest in a diversified portfolio of assets. It manages investments in various sectors such as energy, infrastructure, real estate, healthcare, technology, and financial services and has a global presence with investments and partnerships in over 50 countries. In addition to its investment activities, Mubadala also operates a number of businesses and enterprises, including the development and management of major infrastructure projects in the UAE. The company is committed to driving economic growth and diversification in the UAE with a strong focus on sustainability and social responsibility.
Requirements for Mubadala Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 2 – 10 years of professional experience.
- Minimum Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Mubadala Careers
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Human Resources
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Mubadala UAE Jobs
- Document Controller earns approximately AED 3,500 Monthly.
- Office Assistant earns approximately AED 3,500 Monthly.
- Helpdesk Analyst earns approximately AED 5,000 Monthly.
- IT Analyst earns approximately AED 7,000 Monthly.
- Technical Support Manager earns approximately AED 10,500 Monthly.
- Administrative Assistant earns approximately AED 15,000 Monthly.
Mubadala provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Staff Meal provided
- Salary Increment
- Yearly Two Way Ticket
- Free Accommodation
How to Apply to Mubadala Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Mubadala.
- Select the Early Careers if you are Fresher, Experienced Careers for Experience candidate.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Mubadala UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Mubadala Click Here.
Mubadala Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Mubadala
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Mubadala
If you are interested and passionate about Mubadala UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Mubadala Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: