Are you looking for a job in MoveOne Career in Dubai. MoveOne Career is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in this article. For complete details, read this full article carefully.
In this job post we have shared the new job vacancy of MoveOne Career in Dubai. All the details, what you want to know regarding Sales Representative Job in MoveOne are given below.
|Job Role||Sales Representative|
For over 30 years, Move One has successfully provided logistical support to some of the most challenging, remote and turbulent regions. With operations in the Africa, Middle East, Africa, East Europe, the Balkans, Russia and Central Asia we can provide the necessary experience, local knowledge and resources to execute any logistics project.
Eligibility for MoveOne Career in Dubai
- Preference for University graduate or equivalent .
- Fluent English speaker is essential .
- Min 3-4 years Sales or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Moving, Relocations or Logistics industry knowledge / experience preferred (2-5 years).
- Demonstrated success in building revenue in prior sales positions and a familiarity with the regional market in the corporate relocation and moving industry are desired.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and will have a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
For More Latest Dubai Jobs – Click Here
- Time-management: The better you’re able to manage your time, the more time you’ll have to speak to other clients and hopefully make additional sales.
- Communication: Your ability to effectively communicate will highly impact whether or not you made a sale.
- Technological skills: In the ever-changing digital landscape, you must be up to speed with the software and technology your company uses.
- Social media skills: As you’re prospecting, a working knowledge of various social media platforms can become of great use.
- Present and sell company products and services (moving, relocation, logistics or any other specialized Move One service to current and potential clients in the assigned territory/market segment
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Seek out opportunities to increase business in all service areas.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Help develop and submit professional, clear and effective proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Provide a consistently high level of service to Move One customers regarding the entire process of relocation, freight rates, service levels, schedule information and customer inquiries and complaints.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Stay up-to-date on new product and service opportunities, special developments, market conditions, competitors’ activities as well as advertising and promotional trends via personal connections and through the reading of pertinent literature.
Apply Now for MoveOne Career in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for MoveOne Dubai Jobs
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of MoveOne Career in Dubai ?
Decided after the interview.
What is the last date for apply ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.
If you are looking for Sales Representative Job and you want to make your career as Sales Representative. So, You should definitely apply in MoveOne Dubai Jobs. If you have any query about this job post, feel free to comment down below.