Who does not want to save bucks here and there, when you have the option to get your hands on the latest technology in the market without burdening your bank, it is the deal that you would never want to miss!
In this blog, we will provide you with some of the best ways through which you can buy Mobile Phones Without Credit Card in monthly installments, so stay with us till the end to learn these money-saving hacks!
Best Ways To Buy Mobile Phones Without Credit Card
There are various ways through which you can buy monthly installment mobile phone in uae without credit card, but the best ones are:
Mobile Phone Retailers
You can easily find mobile phone retailers in UAE that provide mobile phones in monthly installments without credit cards. The following are some of them:
- Sharaf DG
- United Mobile Phones
If you are looking to buy your phone from a mobile phone retailer in installments without a credit card, you should take care of these things:
- Down payments: All the mobile phone retailers demand some down payments.
- Interest rates and fees: Before buying, you should always be clear about the interest rates and fees of the mobile phone retailer.
- Eligibility requirements: Make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- Your age should be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a resident of the UAE.
- You should have a minimum monthly income. (generally AED 2,500 per month)
- You need to provide proof of employment.
- You will be asked to provide a bank statement to verify your income.
Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Apps
If you are confused about how to buy phone without credit card in UAE? Then you should know about BNPL apps. In recent times, Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) apps have gained popularity because of their convenience and the range of services they provide. Below, we have listed why people are choosing Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) apps for buying mobile phones in UAE without credit cards in monthly installments:
- No interest or fees: The first and foremost reason for choosing BNPL apps is that they do not charge any interest or fees on their installment plans.
- Flexibility: With BNPL apps, you have the flexibility to pay for your phone in 3, 4, 6, or 12 installments.
- No credit card required: These BNPL apps allow you to buy your favorite phone with any credit card.
- Instant approval: Unlike other payment methods, this can be done within minutes without a credit card.
- Wide range of retailers: With BNPL apps, you can shop at a wide range of retailers in the UAE like Sharaf DG, iSTYLE, exphone.ae, United Mobile Phones, Etisalat, and many more.
What Are The Best BNPL Apps?
There are a number of BNPL apps available in the market, but below we have picked the best ones for you:
- Tabby is a prominent BNPL platform in the UAE with one of the best interest-free installment plans.
- With Tabby, you can easily purchase smartphones and split the payments into manageable installments over a specified period.
- Tabby doesn’t require a credit card; you can link your bank account directly.
- Postpay is an emerging BNPL app in the UAE, gaining traction for its easy user interface.
- It allows users to buy phones and other products without credit cards and offers flexible payment plans.
- The app’s transparency in terms of fees and installments is appreciated by users.
- Cashew is another well-known BNPL app in the UAE.
- It allows you to shop for phones and numerous other products and pay for them over flexible installment durations.
- Cashew offers the convenience of not needing a credit card, making it accessible to a broader audience.
Other than these apps, Tamara and Spotii are popular BNPL apps that people use for convenience.
How To Use BNPL Apps?
You can start shopping right away without going anywhere or applying for credit cards. Just follow these steps to know how convenient your shopping experience can be:
- Choose a BNPL app: You can choose any BNPL app mentioned above to start your shopping journey.
- Download the app and create an account: Once you have chosen the BNPL app of your preference, create an account with these details:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Get approved for a BNPL plan: After setting up an account, you will need to get approved for a BNPL plan. For that, you need to provide the following:
- Your income and employment status
- A security deposit
- Start shopping: After approval, start your shopping at any registered retailer. At checkout, just select the BNPL app as your payment method.
- Choose a payment plan: Select a payment according to your affordability. It ranges from 3, 4, 6, to 12 installments.
- Complete your purchase: The final step is to complete your purchase, for this, you have to provide your delivery information and confirm your payment plan.
Are You Eligible To Use BNPL Apps? Find Out.
There are certain criteria that you should fulfill in order to use these BNPL apps. These criteria are:
- Age: Your age should be at least 18 years old to use a BNPL app.
- Residency: You must be a resident of the UAE to use a BNPL app.
- Income: You need to show the minimum monthly income to qualify for a plan.
- Identification: You will need to provide proof of identity, such as a valid Emirates ID or passport.
- Bank account: You will need to have a valid UAE bank account in order to receive your installment payments.
To Sum It Up
If you are looking to buy a mobile phone like an iPhone without a credit card in monthly installments in UAE, we have provided you with many options like mobile phone retailers and various BNPL apps. Use them to buy iPhone installment without credit card, but always make sure to check the hidden interest rates and fees of these sellers. We wish you safe and happy shopping!