Are you looking for Metlife Jobs in Dubai. Metlife is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
In this job post we have shared the new job vacancy of Sales Manager in Metlife Dubai. All the details, what you want to know regarding Sales Sales Manager in Metlife are given below.
Sales managers are responsible for leading sales teams to reach sales targets. Sales managers are primarily tasked with hiring and training team members, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales. Sales managers are oftentimes expected to travel.
|Job Role||Sales Manager|
MetLife, Inc. is the holding corporation for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MLIC), better known as MetLife, and its affiliates. MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries. The firm was founded on March 24, 1868. MetLife ranked No. 43 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Eligibility for Metlife Jobs in Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum five years of experience in Life Insurance Sales Job
- Minimum five years of experience in managing a Team
- 10 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
For More Latest Dubai Jobs – Click Here
- Strong communication skills in English
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Recruitment and Development of Life Insurance sales Agents
- Retention of agents
- Activity Management and control,
- Adherence to the Process
- Undertake joint field work with agents and demonstrate successful sales skills
- Conducting Monthly agent meet
- Achievement of team sales targets
- Monitor and review against plan and take appropriate course corrections.
- Motivate team for achieving daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Lead Management
- Servicing and retention of Clients
- Agent Earnings
Apply Now for Metlife Jobs in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Sales Manager in Metlife .
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Metlife Jobs in Dubai?
Decided after the interview.
What is the last date for apply ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.
If you are Interested in Sales field and you want to work and make your career as Sales Manager. So you should apply here for Sales Manager in Metlife. If you have any query about this job post, feel free to comment down below.