Marriott International Openings in Dubai hire a sales manager responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will manage corporate sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A facilities manager is a professional who oversees the daily operations of a facility or commercial A Sales Manager is a professional responsible for the success of the company’s sales department. They set goals for their team and produce monthly forecasting reports to see how well they’re doing in achieving those targets and budgets based on what’s happening with revenue streams so that everything runs smoothly from month to month.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Job Role||Sales Manager|
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging, including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife, Alice Marriott.
Qualification of Marriott International Openings
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel, and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1-year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Marriott International Openings
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Managing corporate sales by developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Apply in Marriott International Openings
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Marriott International Openings ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.