Marketing Specialist Job in Dubai are looking for an ambitious marketing specialist to be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy. You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A Marketing Specialist keeps their eyes on marketing trends and works with companies to create advertising campaigns, pricing strategies based on demographic data and targeting specific customer demographics.
|Job Role||Marketing Specialist|
About Koch Industries
Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. A diverse set of businesses and industries across the world, we work together to keep improving and exploring new ways to make life even better.
Qualification of Marketing Specialist Job in Dubai
- Academic degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field, or equivalent professional work experience
- Several experience in a marketing role
- Experience in written and verbal communications at different levels throughout the organization
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Marketing Specialist Job in Dubai
- Background in B2B marketing in manufacturing &/or heavy industry
- Knowledge of platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Apply in Marketing Specialist Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Marketing Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Marketing Specialist Job in Dubai ?
Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.