Are you looking for a Maintenance Technician Job in Dubai? The Emirates Group is on the hunt for a talented and reliable Maintenance Technician to join our maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in this article. For complete details, read this entire article carefully.
In this job post, we have shared the new job vacancy of the Maintenance Technician Job in The Emirates Group. All the details, that you want to know regarding the Maintenance Technician Job in The Emirates Group are given below.
A maintenance technician is responsible for the upkeep of a facility, such as an apartment building or business office. They are skilled in a variety of areas including plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems
|Job Category||Trades and services|
|Job Role||Maintenance Technician|
The Emirates Group is a Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport.
- High School Degree with 2 years Trade certificate course in an engineering discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in maintenance – Facilities/ Auto/ Electric Mechanic within a large maintenance organization, ideally aviation ground support and/or Cargo
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical/electronic/automobile/air-con & refrigeration systems of Light Vehicles or Material Handling Equipment/Systems.
- Experience in maintenance of Ground Support Equipment or Heavy Vehicles would be an advantage.
For More Latest Dubai Jobs – Click Here
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Conduct maintenance of electrical systems
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations
- Support the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Aid in budget development and ensure it is followed
Note: While applying, upload your updated resume only for the Maintenance Technician Job in The Emirates Group.
FAQS for Maintenance Technician Job in Dubai
Who can apply for this job?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Maintenance Technician?
Decided after the interview.
What is the last date for apply?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.
If you are looking for a Maintenance Technician Job in Dubai Job and you have a basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems. So, You should definitely apply in The Emirates Group as Maintenance Technician. If you have any queries about this job post, feel free to comment down below.
1 thought on “Maintenance Technician Job in Dubai – The Emirates Group”
i am Ac elactric plumber technicean
Good 8 years exspareans