Mace Group Career Dubai is looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well functioning. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A facilities manager is a professional who oversees the daily operations of a facility or commercial property. These professionals help ensure the facility functions correctly. Learning more about this career could help you decide if it is an opportunity you want to pursue.
|Job Category||Facilities Management|
|Job Role||Facilities Manager|
About Mace Group
Mace, we are global experts in shaping the built environment. We connect expertise across the entire property lifecycle from development and consultancy to construction and operations to help our clients, people, communities, and society achieve more than they believe possible.
Qualification of Mace Group Career Dubai
- Proven experience as a facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration, or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., CFM) will be an advantage.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Mace Group Career Dubai
- interpersonal, relationship-building, and networking skills
- procurement and negotiation skills
- the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- confident decision making
- time management skills
- project management skills
- the ability to draw information from various sources, including people
- clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
- teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- IT skills
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- supervising teams of staff across different divisions
- ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- dealing with emergencies as they arise
- managing budgets
- ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- overseeing any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects
- helping with office relocations
- drafting maintenance reports
Apply in Mace Group Career Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Mace Group Career Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.