Landmark Group Job in Dubai are looking for a friendly store associate to greet customers and assist them with their shopping needs. The store associate is responsible for finding items in the store, providing information about specials and ordering stock for customers if necessary. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A store associate is typically found in retail stores and assists customers with locating products or making purchases. Additionally, a Store Associate will address customer service concerns and answer questions related to tangible items in the store. They ensure that store appearance conforms to company standards and keep shelves and displays well stocked and organized. Store associates can also assist customers by using cash registers for payment transactions.
|Job Category||Retail and Consumers|
|Job Role||Store Associate|
About Landmark Group
Landmark Group is one of the largest, most successful retail and hospitality conglomerate in the Middle East, Africa and India. Founded in 1973, the Group encourages entrepreneurship which in turn has pioneered leading homegrown brands that are market leaders in their categories and are known to deliver exceptional value to customers. In the last four years, the Group has doubled its store count, and now has over 42,000 employees and operates over 2,200 outlets across 21 countries.
Qualification of Landmark Group Job in Dubai
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail.
- A degree in business management, commerce or a related field would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to stay motivated during busy shifts.
- Basic mathematic skills.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Landmark Group Job in Dubai
- Knowledge of retail processes and industry
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proactiveness and flexibility
- Customer service orientation
- English/local language speaking skills
- Work with customer service team to enhance and improve customer satisfaction
- Monitor the sales floor to make sure that sales shelves and displays are organized and products are easy to find
- Assist with stocking shelves and removing outdated stock from shelves to be returned to the manufacturer
- Handle customer questions and resolve customer service issues
- Collaborate with sales staff to highlight sales floor promotions or add positive energy to seasonal displays
Apply in Landmark Group Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Landmark Group Job in UAE
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Landmark Group Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.