Ikea is considered the best designer and retailer of the Brown line and home appliances. Based in Sweden and with over 350 stores in different countries, they offer excellent deals for work.
Would you like to work at IKEA? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in IKEA Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for IKEA jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Ikea aims to provide all its consumers with the best quality and price ratio in all its products for the home. Its vision is to guarantee a better day for all its employees, suppliers and customers. At Ikea, values such as desire, humility, teamwork, passion and innovation are and will remain the fundamental pillars supporting this iconic brand’s success.
Working with Ikea you will have many options to grow as a professional that you will not find in any other company.
For this important reason, they ensure that all of their associates, customers and workers feel comfortable and valued. There are many benefits to being part of their work team and getting the income you need.
Requirements for IKEA Careers in UAE
Those in charge of selecting new employees, to cover any vacancies available at Ikea, will demand the requirements we’ll mention below.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Have the ability to work in a team.
- Being a friendly person who can provide the best service to all the customers.
- Be at ease being able to solve problems and inconveniences.
- Be available to work round-the-clock hours.
- Have technical knowledge in computer science (previous experience and an academic certificate will be required to apply for this post).
- Minimum 2 years experience as Store Manager.
- Should have administrative knowledge (previous experience and an academic certificate will be required to apply for this post).
List of Job Vacancies in IKEA Careers
- Staff to work as an assistant.
- Staff to work as cashiers in stores.
- A person with experience working as a store manager.
- Waiter to work in warehouses.
- Personnel with certification to work as a logistics operator.
- Staff to work in customer service.
- Personnel to work in the supply chain.
Employment Benefits in IKEA UAE Jobs
In addition to adequate pay at Ikea, all employees, regardless of their gender or nationality, have strict adherence to set labour conditions to guarantee a free selection of positions where they wish to work. In Ikea, child labour and the exploitation of immigrants are prohibited, which many companies have condemned in UAE and other parts of the world.
Employees who choose to work overtime will receive additional income for a bonus, 40 days of leave, a medical permit, a permit for change of address and a permit for post and pre-delivery.
How to Apply to IKEA Careers in UAE
- Go to the IKEA (Al-Futtaim) Careers website. Al-Futtaim runs IKEA in UAE.
- Choose the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as your country.
- Look for IKEA jobs using the Search by Keyword.
- Select the job position that aligns with your interests.
- Read the job details carefully to make sure you qualify.
- Click the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- Make an account or use your existing one.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach your resume and a letter about yourself.
- Click “Submit” to finish.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Retail Sales & Customer Service||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Home Delivery Group Leader||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Interior Designer||Al Ain||View & Apply|
|Finance Executive||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Graphic Designer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Shopping Experience Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Cash Office Executiv||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Digital Sales Representative||Dubai||View & Apply|
|HR Business Partner||Dubai||View & Apply|
|HR Executive||Al Ain||View & Apply|
|Routing Team Agent||Dubai||View & Apply|
IKEA Hiring in UAE
- Al Ain
- Abu Dhabi