IDP Education Jobs in Dubai are looking for a Call Center Agent that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A Call Center handles inbound and outbound calls. The representatives of a call center are individuals who answer and dial out calls. Their responsibility is to respond to incoming calls from the customers to take their orders, answer questions and inquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding the organization’s products or services. Additionally, agents are responsible for making outbound calls to set appointments and gather survey data.
|Job Category||Call Center|
|Job Role||Call Center Agent|
About IDP Education
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help our customers study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country. We’ve been operating for 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries.
Qualification of IDP Education Jobs in Dubai
- Graduated high school, but a bachelor’s degree in commerce or related fields is preferred.
- Prior experience with customer service and call centers in relevant job roles.
- Customer-oriented attitude with professionalism.
- Strong multitasking, time management, and target achieving skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with good command over the English language.
- Experience in an online environment is highly desirable
- Experience in using CRM system
- Experience working in the Education sector
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Experience in making outbound calls to customers
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for IDP Education Jobs in Dubai
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Apply in IDP Education Jobs in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Education Job In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of IDP Education Jobs in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.