HSBC Bank Job in Dubai are looking for a friendly and professional retail banker to join our team. You will be the first point of contact with customers and must welcome them with a warm smile and a friendly greeting. Your duties will include opening and closing banking accounts, providing advice on services, and responding to complaints. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
The role is primarily a customer facing role servicing customers. Professionalism, customer focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of service and needs based sales planning are critical to the success of the business.
|Job Category||Branch and Retail Banking|
|Job Role||Retail Banker|
About HSBC Bank
We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 64 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers.
Qualification of HSBC Bank Job in Dubai
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability in customer service and building customer relationships
- Ability to identify customer needs and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
- An understanding of HSBC’s Credit Policy and Lending Guidelines
- A broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer needs
- An understanding of the needs of the mass affluent customer segment in general
- A full understanding of referral processes
- An understanding of the Premier, Advance and Personal Banking Propositions
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for HSBC Bank Job in Dubai
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Proven ability in making lending decisions in accordance with bank policy and guidelines
- A clear understanding of how value is created within the Premium segment, both for customers and the bank
- Open and close checking and savings accounts
- Advise customers on financial services (e.g. lines of credit and mortgages)
- Cross-sell products and services
- Approach and sign on new customers
- Collaborate with other professionals to ensure high-quality customer service
- Perform various clerical tasks (e.g. filing)
- Handle customer complaints and solve problems
Apply in HSBC Bank Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Bank Job in UAE.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of HSBC Bank Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.