Are you looking for a job in GHD Career in Abu Dhabi as Project Management? GHD are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in this article. For complete details, read this full article carefully.
In this job post we have shared the new job vacancy of GHD. You will got all the details, what you want to know regarding Project Management Job in GHD are given below.
Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a company’s goals and vision. Project managers are needed on a wide variety of projects, including construction, IT, HR, and marketing.
|Job Category||Project Management|
|Job Role||Senior Project Manager|
GHD recognizes and understands the world is constantly changing. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
Eligibility for GHD Career in Abu Dhabi
- Proven leadership capability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related technical/business field
- 4+ years of related construction phase experience is required, with 2+ years of related project management experience on related projects
- Should have a broad general technical and business background.
- Professional registration may also be required.
- Must have the ability to manage projects, interface with clients and enjoy being hands on technically in the project.
- Our Project Managers still get very involved in the designs on the project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards Incumbent must meet GHD project management certification requirements. Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications.
For More Latest Abu Dhabi Jobs – Click Here
- Communication: Being able to communicate ideas both verbally effectively and through writing is a skill that helps project managers excel at their work.
- Leadership: The ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team is the most sought after project management skills
- Risk management is a project management skill that helps a project manager take calculated risks for the organization’s benefit.
- Negotiation: The ability to negotiate terms with suppliers, vendors, clients and stakeholders is an essential project management skill that organization’s look for in a candidate.
- Motivation: To ensure team members stay interested in the project and perform to their best capabilities throughout the project life cycle, a project manager must possess excellent motivational skills.
- Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution. Frequently interfaces with upper-level management and client personnel.
- Maintains project control documentation, design drawings and specifications, back-charge documents, change orders, etc.
- Monitors contractor performance pertaining to schedule and conformance to plans and specifications.
- Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors.
- Markets and secures additional work with client.
- Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
- May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
- Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
Apply Now for GHD Career in Abu Dhabi
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Project Management in GHD Career ?
Decided after the interview.
What is the last date for apply ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.
If you are looking for Project Management Job and you want to your career in This. So, You should definitely apply in GHD Career in Abu Dhabi for Job as Project Management. If you have any query about this job post, feel free to comment down below.