GEMS Education, established as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company. It is a global advisory and educational management firm, and the largest operator of kindergarten-to-grade-12 schools in the world, with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries.
Would you like to work at GEMS? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in GEMS Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for GEMS jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
GEMS Education is one of the oldest and largest K-12 private education providers in the world. It is a highly-regarded alternative to quality private education in the Middle East and North Africa region. As a company established in 1959 in UAE, it holds an unparalleled track record of providing diverse curricula and educational options for all socioeconomic means. Operating 47 owned and operated schools, and three others managed in the MENA region, GEMS Education currently serves over 115,000 students; and is fulfilling the vision of the founder of delivering a quality education within the reach of every child through its growing network of schools as well as charitable contributions.
Requirements for GEMS Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- High School Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in GEMS Careers
- Leadership Roles
- Non-Teaching Roles
- Teaching Roles
Salaries and Employment Benefits in GEMS UAE Jobs
- Teacher earns approximately AED 121,200.
- Teaching Assistant earns approximately AED 48,000.
- HR-officer earns approximately AED 114,000.
- Procurement Manager earns approximately AED 360,000.
- Front Desk Receptionist earns approximately AED 96,000.
- School Counselor earns approximately AED 122,100.
GEMS provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Healthy minds, healthy bodies
- Travel assistance
- Employee assistance
- Discounts and offers
How to Apply to GEMS Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of GEMS Education.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Accept the Privacy and Application Policy.
- Select the option to Apply.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Note: Please submit CVs in English only.
Walk-in-Interview in GEMS UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of GEMS Click Here.
GEMS Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in GEMS
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in GEMS
- Sharjah Jobs in GEMS
- Ajmal Jobs in GEMS
- Fujairah Jobs in GEMS
- Al Ain Jobs in GEMS
- Ras Al Khaimah Jobs in GEMS
If you are interested and passionate about GEMS UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in GEMS Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: