Looking for a job in Dubai and want to make a career in a Front Desk Job in Dubai ? Marriott is looking for a pleasant Front Desk Agent to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of its main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
In this job post we have shared the new job vacancy of Front Desk Agent in Marriott Dubai UAE. You will got all the details, what you want to know regarding Front Desk Agent are given below.
A Front Desk Representative is a professional who is the first point of contact for all customers of a business. They greet customers, answer phones, receive and deliver mail, and assist with maintaining and ordering office supplies.
|Job Category||Front Desk Agent|
|Job Role||Rooms & Guest Services Operations|
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties in 30 leading hotel brands spanning 132 countries and territories.
Eligibility for Front Desk Job in Dubai
- Diploma or Graduation Required.
- 0 – 2+ years’ front desk experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- 0.6 – 1+ years’ customer service experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Resort Suite software a plus.
For More Latest Dubai Jobs – Click Here
- Friendliness Communication – They speak with guests in person and over the phone all day, so it is important that they speak clearly and maintain a positive tone.
- Problem Solving – In this job You should have, skill to resolve the problem if possible or figure out who to call to get it solved.
- Teamwork – Front desk employees need to be able to get along and work with a variety of people.
- Promote Facilities and Services
- Computer Literacy – While you don’t need to be an expert in the world of tech, you must need to be computer literate.
- Communicate with the booking, housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure prompt responses to guests’ needs.
- Make reservations or appointments for guests who want to avail themselves of local entertainment or services.
- Answer guest calls and record details of each conversation for future follow-up.
- Meet and exceed guests’ expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues.
- Maintain constant communication with guests in advance of weddings, corporate retreats and other in-house events to ensure, we’re prepared for them.
- Report any accidents or injuries to senior management staff immediately.
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Front Desk Agent Job in Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Front Desk Job in Dubai ?
Decided after the interview.
What is the last date for apply ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.
If you are interested in Hotel Management and you want to work in a friendly Environment with good security. So, You should definitely apply for Job as Front Desk Agent in Marriott Careers Dubai UAE.