Financial Services Jobs in Dubai are looking to hire an experienced and detail-oriented financial services representative to persuade clients to purchase our financial products and services. Ultimately, a top-performing financial services representative should be knowledgeable of financial regulations as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, analytical, and customer service skills. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Barclays Financial Services Jobs in Dubai opens many opportunities for recruitment in various job categories. You can choose any type based on your educational qualification and work experience to find the most relevant job. These are the Barclays job category:
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Public Accounting
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Planning
- Stock Broking
- Risk Management
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Qualification of Financial Services Jobs in Dubai
- 0 to 5+ years of managing and working in technology teams
- Ability to prepare content and present technical / business information to peers, colleagues or senior stakeholders in order to get the message across
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server or associated technologies
- Experience with MCSE, MCITP or similar qualification beneficial and being able to discuss in detail with other subject matter experts
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Financial Services Jobs in Dubai
- Data Analytic skills and the ability to join or review different sources of data and derive meaningful conclusions
- Ability to clearly summarize and articulate insights along with suggesting actions.
- Experience with technologies that could help in solving business or IT challenges – Virtualization, Cloud, Networks, Storage, Orchestration, etc.
- Ability to orient quickly in topics that might be new and being able to summarize back to audience what was discussed
- Participating/influencing in defining and shaping up Active Directory team and service strategy
- Driving priorities in region or globally to ensure team remains capable of delivering withing commitments
- Ensuring quality and that solutions are fit for purpose and proactively reviewing solutions being designed or implemented
- During critical service impacting events take a leading role of representing the team and service
- Helping projects and PM’s assess budgets and timelines and during project timelines supporting with aligning team priorities to ensure success of deliveries
- Building relationships with Business Units consuming our services with an aim to understand who our customers are and their needs
Apply in Financial Services Jobs in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Financial Services Jobs in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.