Financial Analyst Jobs in Dubai, A new job role in Avery Dennison has been opened for Financial Analyst. Candidate has to spend their day analyzing vast amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and their research-backed opinions. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Financial analysts study performance investments such as stocks, bonds, commodities, and more to guide businesses and individuals in making investment decisions. They may also advise companies on financial strategy decisions, such as the ideal structure.
|Job Category||Banking and Financial Service|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation is a multinational manufacturer and distributor of pressure-sensitive adhesive materials, apparel branding labels and tags, RFID inlays, and specialty medical products. The company is a member of the Fortune 500 and is headquartered in Glendale, California.
Qualification of Financial Analyst Jobs in Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Financial Analyst Jobs in Dubai
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Great presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies.
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomics conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other finance team members, such as a risk analyst, when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
Apply in Financial Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Global Career Search : Click Here
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Financial Analyst Jobs in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.