Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
Would you like to work at EY? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in EY Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for EY jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
EY exists to create a better working world, one that creates long-term value for customers, people and society, and helps build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries deliver trust through assurance and help customers grow, transform and operate.
Working on assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams better ask questions to find new answers to the complex issues facing our world today.
Requirements for EY Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Excellent communication skills in English at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- 1 – 8 Years of Relevant Experience.
List of Job Vacancies in EY Careers
Business Area List in EY Careers:
- Strategy and Transactions
Salaries and Employment Benefits in EY UAE Jobs
- Senior Consultant earns approximately AED 212,000.
- Assistant Manager earns approximately AED 251,000.
- Manager earns approximately AED 324,000.
- Senior Manager earns approximately AED 439,800.
- Audit Senior earns approximately AED 147,000.
- Associate earns approximately AED 111,000.
EY provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Financial Security
- Network of Support
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Time Off
- Career Choice
How to Apply to EY Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of EV.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in EY UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of EY Click Here.
EY Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in EY
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in EY
- Sharjah Jobs in EY
- Ajmal Jobs in EY
- Fujairah Jobs in EY
If you are interested and passionate about EY UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in EY Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: