Etihad Airways is one of two flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Would you like to work at Etihad? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Etihad Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Etihad jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. They have come a long way since our journey began in 2003, and they have since been able to share our worldwide adventure with millions of travellers.
They know that no traveller is the same, and therefore choice is central to everything they do. When you choose Etihad Airways, you decide how you want to fly. Multiple choices, unlimited experiences.
He is also proud to call Abu Dhabi his home. The capital of the United Arab Emirates is at the crossroads of a world filled with a rich heritage, captivating culture and breathtaking experiences.
Requirements for Etihad Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 10 years of professional experience.
- Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English
- Excellent people management and communication skills to engage at all levels.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Etihad Careers
- Airport & Network Operations Jobs
- Cabin Crew Jobs
- Corporate & Commercial Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Etihad Cargo & Catering Jobs
- Technical Operations Jobs
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Etihad UAE Jobs
- Cabin Crew earns approximately AED 1,20,000/yr.
- Flight Attendant earns approximately AED 1,20,000/yr.
- Senior Manager earns approximately AED 5,04,000/yr.
- Food and Beverage earns approximately Manager AED 1,44,000/yr.
- Customer Service Representative earns approximately AED 71,118/yr.
- Marketing earns approximately AED 2,46,000/yr.
Etihad provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Growth and development
- Inspiration and innovation
- Recognition and rewards
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health insurance and gym
- Discounted flights and travel
How to Apply to Etihad Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Etihad.
- Click on Apply Today.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in Etihad UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Etihad Click Here.
Etihad Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Etihad
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Etihad
- Sharjah Jobs in Etihad
- Ajmal Jobs in Etihad
- Fujairah Jobs in Etihad
If you are interested and passionate about Etihad UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Etihad Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: