Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates and one of the country’s two major airlines. Its head office is in Abu Dhabi.
Would you like to work at Etihad? In this article, we will provide you with information on how to get a job at Etihad Careers in UAE. You will learn about Etihad’s job requirements, available job vacancies, and the process for applying by submitting your resume.
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. They have come a long way since our journey began in 2003, and they have since been able to share our worldwide adventure with millions of travelers.
They know that no traveller is the same, and therefore choice is central to everything they do. When you choose Etihad Airways, you decide how you want to fly. Multiple choices, unlimited experiences.
He is also proud to call Abu Dhabi his home. The capital of the United Arab Emirates is at the crossroads of a world filled with a rich heritage, captivating culture, and breathtaking experiences.
Requirements for Etihad Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 10 years of professional experience.
- Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English
- Excellent people management and communication skills to engage at all levels.
Note: You must meet these eligibility criteria to apply to this company. Additionally, you need to verify your eligibility according to the profile you wish to apply for.
List of Job Categories in Etihad Careers
- Airport & Network Operations Jobs
- Cabin Crew Jobs
- Corporate & Commercial Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Etihad Cargo & Catering Jobs
- Technical Operations Jobs
Employment Benefits in Etihad UAE Jobs
Etihad provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Growth and development
- Inspiration and innovation
- Recognition and rewards
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health insurance and gym
- Discounted flights and travel
How to Apply to Etihad Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Etihad.
- Click on Apply Today.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|VIP Service Agent||View & Apply|
|Technical Training & Development||View & Apply|
|Digital & eCommerce Officer||View & Apply|
|Affiliate & Meta Partnerships Officer||View & Apply|
|Manager Cargo Safety & Compliance||View & Apply|
|Senior Manager Fleet Operations||View & Apply|
|Reservation & Ticketing||View & Apply|
|Safety Investigator Airworthiness||View & Apply|
|Quality Engineer||View & Apply|
|Manager Global Sales Products & Programs||View & Apply|
|Operations Controller||View & Apply|
|Manager, Sales & Data Analytics||View & Apply|
|Customer Experience Manager||View & Apply|
Etihad Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi
If you are interested in Etihad UAE job vacancies and passionate about it, then you should consider applying for a position at Etihad Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for both beginners and experienced professionals to convert their degree into successful career. If you have any queries regarding this career opportunity, please feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: