Etihad Airways Jobs Dubai Aviation Labour Group is actively looking for Technical Operations Manager to join the growing operation of our aviation business client. This role will be a full-time permanent position based in Dubai, and this position is directly reporting to the Director. This position will be the implementation front-runner for the Company’s Technical Operations team in line and base maintenance execution in a scheduled airline operating environment. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
An Airport Operations Manager is crucial to the efficient operation of an airport. They perform regular checks and inspections, enforce any required changes in the process and take care of any problems or complaints arising in any department of an airport. They are also in charge of monitoring the performance of airport staff and acting as a supervisor for operational tasks and training.
|Location||Abu Dbahi, AE|
|Job Category||Manger Technical Records|
|Job Role||Technical Operations|
Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates. The name Etihad is Arabic for ‘United’.
Qualification of Etihad Airways Jobs Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic or Aircraft license ICAO Type II License (with 10 years of experience in aviation maintenance)
- Minimum of five years in Technical Records and Configuration Control
- Ability to use different computer applications and platforms
- Ability to read and understand the regulations along with problem-solving and research skills.
- In-depth knowledge of GCAA CAR M regulations
- Sufficient understanding of the 145 regulations which drive Technical Records requirement
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Etihad Airways Jobs Dubai
- Proven work experience as an Air Traffic Controller or similar role
- Exceptional communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with technology, including radio and computer equipment
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain thorough and accurate records
- Substantial task and time management skills
- Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions
- Relevant training or certifications as an Air Traffic Controller
- Direct activities of the Technical Operations team to ensure all maintenance is performed in compliance with Regulations and Aircraft OEM Fleet Management policies.
- Collaborate with the Quality team to ensure that all Aviation Regulations and the Company’s Fleet Management’s technical policies are satisfied.
- Work with the Company’s Fleet Technical Management resources for service delivery to the Customer.
- Apprise the Executive Leader of any issues that may affect the safety, quality, cost, or schedule of aircraft while in the vendors’ maintenance.
- Perform functions of a typical airline maintenance execution leader in support of the program P&L objectives.
- Promote staff’s personal and professional growth and performance in the Technical Operations team.
- Provide leadership, administration, and direction to the Customer’s aircraft maintenance execution.
- Assist in developing new or revised Fleet Management value solutions, policies, and programs as required to achieve the Company’s objectives.
Apply in Etihad Airways Jobs Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Etihad Airways Jobs Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.