Emirates NBD Bank Job in Dubai are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
The primary job of a customer service representative is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. Support reps interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email, and social media, and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative|
About Emirates NBD
Emirates NBD Group serves customers, businesses, governments and institutions with a range of financial products and services including retail banking, corporate and institutional banking, Islamic banking, investment banking, private banking, asset management, global markets and treasury, and brokerage operations.
Qualification of Emirates NBD Bank Job
- University Degree in Business or Finance will be more preferable.
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a processing/back office/Customer Services function within the Bank.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Finacle, Fin One, MS Excel and MS office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- English, while knowledge of regional languages is of advantage.
- Above 20 years
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Emirates NBD Bank Job
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Responding to customers’ inquiries promptly.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Accepting and resolving customer complaints.
- Getting to know our products inside and out so you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as needed.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Apply in Emirates NBD Bank Job
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Bank Job in UAE
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Emirates NBD Bank Job ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.