Emirates Group New Vacancies in Dubai Looking for people who want to make their career in Aviation Sector for energetic ground staff to be responsible for administrative duties and communication with passengers. You should be able to promptly resolve passenger queries and ensure that all passengers are satisfied. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
An airline pilot, or aviator, transports passengers and cargo by airplane. Some commercial aviators perform other duties, such as dusting crops or monitoring traffic. These professionals may also be aviation engineers who are highly skilled in handling the electronic equipment found in aircraft.
|Job Role||Pilot, Aviator, Transports Passengers and Cargo|
About Emirates Group
The Emirates Group is a Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises Dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East. Emirates Airlines flies to over 142 destinations across 6 continents, operating a fleet of over 233 wide-bodied aircraft.
Emirates Group New Vacancies in Dubai Eligibility
Candidates can check essential eligibility criteria for Aviation admissions. However, the eligibility may differ for various colleges.
The students should have passed the 12th standard (or equivalent) examination from a recognized board for undergraduate-level admissions. The students should also have secured minimum required scores in any stream (arts/science/commerce)
For postgraduate-level admissions, the students should have an undergraduate degree related to Aviation (or equivalent). The degree should have been obtained from a recognized Board or University with the minimum required scores.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Work Experience for Emirates Group New Vacancies in Dubai
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service.
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
- our minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (the ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- As an Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
- Welcoming the passengers when they enter the airport.
- Checking the number of baggage the passenger has.
- Selling the airplane tickets.
- Make reservations as and when requested.
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of all the passengers.
- Assisting passengers by answering their questions.
- Helping disabled passengers and kids.
- Verifying passengers’ identities and issuing boarding passes.
- Conducting security scans of the passengers as well as their baggage.
- Loading and unloading baggage to or from the plane.
- Performing all the cabin-related duties as and when required.
- Manning of check-in counters for departing passengers.
- Checking the stock levels of the refreshments on the plane.
- Offering good customer service to the passengers.
Apply in Emirates Group New Vacancies in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Emirates Group New Vacancies in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.