Dubai Investments New Job Openings are looking for an experienced Investment Analyst to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues. The successful candidate will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. You will participate in our sound portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data for our decision making process. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Dubai Investments opens many opportunities for recruitment in various job categories. You can choose any type based on your educational qualification and work experience to find the most relevant job. These are the Hilton job category:
About Dubai Investments
Dubai Investments Park is a unique, self-contained mixed-use industrial, commercial and residential development operated by Dubai Investments Park Development Company LLC. Spread across an area of 2300 hectares (with 1,700 hectares leased), it is a city within a city offering world-class infrastructure and outstanding facilities and services.
Qualification of Dubai Investments New Job Openings
- Bachelor Degree in Accounts, Finance, Any discipline.
- Diploma / Bachelor in IT or business
- At least three (1 – 4) years’ experience in relevant field.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Dubai Investments New Job Openings
- Excellent command of written and oral Arabic and English
- Proficient in computer and internet skills
- Experience of PMS system.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with command over written and spoken English.
- MS Office & other computer application
- Negotiation and communication skills .
- Excellent communication skills with command over written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Should have working knowledge of an ERP system.
- Follow up & collect any payments dues or subleasing charges from tenant/ subtenants.
- Match the site inspection report with payments to prepare payments dues or outstanding.
- Responding to tenant a/ subtenants’ inquiries.
- Process the evaluation of transfer plots.
- Prepare the proforma invoices for subleasing and issue receipts for payments received when requested.
- Finalizing the amendments and following up till the process is completed
- Update PMS system daily by payments received & any follow up has done
- Ensure proper filing for contracts, correspondences & NOC letters.
- Perform any other related job duties as requested by his direct Manager
- C-off and overtime entry for drivers and facility staff
- Tax Invoice preparation for Salary deduction.
- Ontime reminders and wishes to the employees through email
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be delegated by the management
- Achieving daily and monthly KPIs/targets set by the company
- Generating leads though self-connection, cold calling, power line, tele-sales and brokers.
- Representing the company in its best way, creating full awareness of the product.
- Preparing business presentations for showcasing the project to investor clubs and other interested groups.
- Understanding client’s requirements and communicating efficiently
- Conducting site visits with potential clients, investors and brokers
- Exhibiting math aptitude to handle and explain financial situations of clients
- Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices follow up with clients on a regular basis
- Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation.
- Performs any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor.
Apply in Dubai Investments New Job Openings
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Dubai Investments Career.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Dubai Investments New Job Openings ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.