Customer Support Representative Jobs in Dubai are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the first point of contact for any customer who has a question or an issue with a product or service the company sells. They have many responsibilities like answering inbound phone calls, addressing customers’ questions about products and services, and processing payments or returns.
|Job Category||Customer Support|
|Job Role||Customer Support Representative|
HitPixel seamlessly combines design and technology to create, promote and monetize innovative digital products and solutions worldwide. Headquartered in the brand new Opus building in Downtown Dubai, HitPixel is the result of 15 years of industry experience coupled with a series of massively successful business ventures.
Qualification of Customer Support Representative Jobs in Dubai
- Excellent communication skills, especially in written business English
- At least 2 years of similar relevant experience (office based, mid to high volume support)
- Ability to resolve issues professionally and ensure customer satisfaction
- Working experience with Freshdesk, Zendesk or similar web based chat client
- You must be willing to work day and night shifts, including weekends (you will always have 2 days off a week)
- Adaptable, efficient and a keen eye for detail are all traits we admire
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Customer Support Representative Jobs in Dubai
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
- Respond to customer requests and complaints via email and chat
- Issue refunds and cancel services when requested
- Provide general assistance to customers with queries about how to sign up, log in, understand pricing and their subscription packages
- Escalate any major technical or commercial issues to colleagues within the business
- Ensure that all customer enquirers are dealt with accurately, professionally and in a timely manner
- Midterm: eager and capable of providing phone support if needed in future
Apply in Customer Support Representative Jobs in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Call Center Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Customer Support Representative Jobs in Dubai ?
Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.