CSR Job in Abu Dhabi are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the first point of contact for any customer who has a question or an issue with a product or service the company sells. They have many responsibilities like answering inbound phone calls, addressing customers’ questions about products and services, and processing payments or returns.
|Job Category||Group Operations|
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative|
About First Abu Dhabi Bank
FAB, the UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest financial institutions offers a an extensive range of tailor-made solutions, and products and services, to provide a customised banking experience. Through its strategic offerings, it looks to meet the banking needs of customers across the world via its market-leading Corporate and Investment Banking and Personal Banking franchises.
Qualification of CSR Job in Abu Dhabi
- High School
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience in banking sector
For More Abu Dhabi Jobs – Click Here
Skills for CSR Job in Abu Dhabi
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills
- Excellent communication skill in English & Arabic.
Responsibilities Fresher Bank Job in Abu Dhabi
- Provide excellent customer service by attending to incoming calls within the quality guidelines
- Handling and resolving customer complaints to customer satisfaction within the defined authority limits and to escalate as per process
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Ensure quality of inbound / outbound calls by achieving set targets in terms of service standards and customer satisfaction scores
- Contribute to the business by generating new prospects/Leads and upselling for all types of FAB products
- Maintains customer records by updating customer history through service requests/complaints and Notes Maintain confidentiality of the bank’s customers and data
- Ensure the business meets its obligations under the Bank’s Policies and Standards and under local laws/regulations
- Attend to special tasks assigned by team leader and Managers
- Demonstrate flexibility in adhering to your planned/scheduled shifts and on call/ unplanned shifts due to the floor situation for achieving all defined Service Level and Abandoned rates
- Ensure self-punctuality, adherence of policies & procedures and discipline to the Centr
Apply in CSR Job in Abu Dhabi
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Fresher Bank Job in Abu Dhabi.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of CSR Job in Abu Dhabi ?
Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.