Careem is a Dubai-based super app with operations in over 100 cities, covering 12 countries across the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia regions.
Would you like to work at Careem? In this article, We will tell you how to get a job in Careem Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Careem jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Careem is driven by the aim of building an awesome organization that will simplify and inspires people’s lives. Based in Dubai, we began our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the everyday super app in the region operating in 13 countries and over 100 cities. Super App provides multiple daily services for people to move around, order things and transfer money in one integrated smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their valuable time and thoughts on the things that really matter and realize their potential.
Careem is operated by awesome people. Our people are purpose-aligned and value-oriented. They are passionate about the purpose of simplifying life and building a sustainable organization in the field, and live by our core values of shooting for the moon, for service, and acting like bosses. We thrive on diversity, and welcome people from all backgrounds who can subscribe to our purpose, live by our values and have what it takes to build an organization that will thrive for decades and years to come. Inspire and last for centuries.
Requirements for Careem Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- High School Diploma / Graduate / Post Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good knowledge of UAE Market & Geographic landscape.
- 2 – 10 years of professional experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic will be an advantage).
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Careem Careers
- Careem Pay
- Corporate Affairs
- Ride Hailing
Employment Benefits in Careem UAE Jobs
Careem provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health & well-being
- Your financial well-being
- Committed to everyday flexibility
- Insurance & other financial programs
- Caregiver support
How to Apply to Careem Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Careem.
- Click on Joint The Team.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Then Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to “Apply Now“.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Careem UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Careem Click Here.
Careem Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Careem
If you are interested and passionate about Careem UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Careem Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: