Blossom Nursery Group stands as one of the most established nursery education providers in the UAE with 27 locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and now Sharjah.
Would you like to work at Blossom Nursery? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Blossom Nursery Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Blossom Nursery jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Blossom Nursery
In UAE, we offer a modern British / EYFS framework and with over 2000 families relying on our care, Blossom Nursery Group has become a symbol of excellent early years education and child development in the region. Our focus is not only on developing a child’s academic skills, but also on their comprehensive social, emotional and physical development, holistically aimed at promoting independence to each child and helping children reach their full potential. to ponder over
We understand that each child develops at their own pace, so we have incorporated different learning methods into our curriculum, which can be tailored specifically for each child. Blending approaches such as Reggio Emilia, Emmy Pickler and Maria Montessori with modern neuroscience studies is what sets Blossom apart. We also firmly believe in teaching foreign languages and healthy lifestyle choices, and offer healthy homemade food through our partner brand Inspire Me Cuisine.
Requirements for Blossom Nursery Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Cache Level 2 or 3, (ongoing or completed)/ equivalent.
- Education/Teachers experience of minimum 2 years. Knowledge of the EYFS framework, In the moment planning and child led approach.
- Management role experience (Manager, Centre Director) for a minimum of 2 years & ideally teaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English at all levels
List of Job Vacancies in Blossom Nursery Careers
- Office Management
- Centre Director
- Deputy Manager
- Office Administrator
- Senior Educator
- Junior Educator
- Hygiene Specialist
Employment Benefits in Blossom Nursery UAE Jobs
Blossom Nursery offers a competitive salary and benefits package to its employees, including:
- Salary: Salaries at Blossom Nursery are competitive and based on experience and qualifications.
- Benefits: Benefits offered by Blossom Nursery include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, sick leave, and retirement plans.
How to Apply to Blossom Nursery Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Blossom Nursery.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume, Photo, and Experience Certificate.
- Click on Confirm Application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Job Title||Location||View & Apply|
|Office Management||UAE||View & Apply|
|Nurse||UAE||View & Apply|
|Hygiene Specialist||UAE||View & Apply|
|Junior Educator||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Educator||UAE||View & Apply|
|Office Administrator||UAE||View & Apply|
|Deputy Manager||UAE||View & Apply|
|Centre Director||UAE||View & Apply|
Blossom Nursery Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain
If you are interested and passionate about Blossom Nursery UAE Job Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Blossom Nursery Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: