Baker Hughes Job in Dubai are looking for an experienced and motivated Manufacturing Engineer to join our team! As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for achieving maximum efficiency by improving our manufacturing processes. The manufacturing engineer’s responsibilities include identifying areas for improvement, maintaining high levels of manufacturing and product quality, designing new products and processes, as well as ensuring cost-efficiency and conformance with regulatory standards. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
A Manufacturing Engineer is a professional who is responsible for designing, implementing, and reviewing the procedures involved in manufacturing processes. Their duties include researching automation techniques to maximize the efficiency of production lines and planning factory layouts that optimize how products are made across entire facilities or warehouses, with multiple departments making up one system simultaneously.
|Job Role||Manufacture Engineer|
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes is an energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Visit us at bakerhughes.com
Qualification of Baker Hughes Job in Dubai
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Have minimum 1 – 4 years experience in similar field
- Demonstrate working proficiency in Solidworks, AutoCAD & offline CNC programming
- Be a Six Sigma green belt
- Have project management experience
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Baker Hughes Job in Dubai
- Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
- Commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations
- Well-versed in relevant software (e.g. CAD, MS Office)Project management skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to occasionally work late shifts
- Degree in Engineering; post-graduate degree is a plus
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Determining problem resolutions and implementing improvements.
- Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
- Researching and developing new processes, equipment, and products.
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards and legal regulations.
- Maintaining research and activity documentation and preparing reports.
Apply in Baker Hughes Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Manufacturing Engineer Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Baker Hughes Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.