Aramex is a provider of transport and logistics services. The company offers courier and small parcel delivery services. Aramex delivers small packages to both, retail and wholesale customers.
Would you like to work at Aramex? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Aramex Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Aramex jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Aramex is an Emirati (Jordanian) multinational logistics, courier, and package delivery company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The company was founded in 1982 by Fadi Ghandour and Bill Kingson in Amman, Jordan. It is the first billion-based company to be listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. Aramex is listed on the Dubai Financial Market. Othman Aljeda serves as the CEO of the company. Aramex has approximately 18,000 employees in 70 countries.
It provides door-to-door package delivery services with options for same-day, next-business-day delivery, and cash-on-delivery. Aramex provides freight services through air, land, and sea transportation. Its e-commerce solutions assist start-ups and established businesses in supply chain management, inventory management, records management, and logistics-related technical support. Aramex also provides catalog shipping and document storage services. The company operates in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. Aramex is headquartered in Dubai, UAE.
Requirements for Aramex Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
- High School, Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Exceptional writing and research skill.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Aramex Careers
- Business Development Manager
- Logistics Operations Manager
- IT Leader
- Area Sales Executive
- Junior Backend Developer
- Data Analyst
- Transportation Manager
- Warehouse Executive
- Area Sales Executive
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Aramex UAE Jobs
- Delivery Driver earns approximately AED 48,000.
- Customer Service Representative earns approximately AED 54,700.
- Operations Manager earns approximately AED 69,000.
- Business Analyst earns approximately AED 1,00,000.
- Customer Service Associate earns approximately AED 40,000.
- Sales Manager earns approximately AED 81,000.
- Warehouse Worker earns approximately AED 17,000.
Aramex provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Staff Meal provided
- Salary Increment
- Yearly Two Way Ticket
- Free Accommodation
How to Apply to Aramex Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Aramex.
- Scroll Down and Click On Join Our Team.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Aramex UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Aramex Click Here.
Aramex Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Aramex
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Aramex
- Sharjah Jobs in Aramex
- Ajmal Jobs in Aramex
- Fujairah Jobs in Aramex
- Al Ain Jobs in Aramex
If you are interested and passionate about Aramex UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Aramex Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: