Arabia Insurance Job in Dubai are looking for a highly capable financial specialist to optimize our financial operations in line with our business objectives. You will be consulting with management to perform financial analysis, developing financial models, and preparing financial forecasts. Ultimately, you should recommend, design and monitor short-term and long-term investment strategies for our company. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Financial specialists analyze financial information and develop financial strategies. They provide financial advice, develop financial models, and assess financial risk. They may be employed in financial institutions where they advise clients, sell products, and develop business strategies, or work for companies where they improve financial operations.
|Job Role||Financial Specialist|
About Arabia Insurance
Arabia Insurance draws its strength from more than 75 years of experience in the Arab and Middle Eastern Insurance Community. It accompanied the progress and development of the Arab countries, and continues to play a key role in the economies of the Middle East countries in which it operates.
A.M. Best Europe – Rating Services Limited has affirmed the “FSR” – Financial Strength Rating of B++ (Good) and the Long-Term “ICR” – Issuer Credit Rating of “bbb” with stable outlook, to Arabia Insurance Company S.A.L. (AIC) (Lebanon).
Qualification of Arabia Insurance Job in Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics, or in a related field.
- At least 2 years experience as a financial specialist, or similar.
- Proficiency in business management, statistical, analytical, and spreadsheet software.
- In-depth knowledge of financial analysis, models, and forecasts.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Arabia Insurance Job in Dubai
- Proven work experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst or relevant role.
- Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software.
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- An ability to analyze market trends and provide data-based advice.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- An ability to present and explain investment information and financial plans.
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Additional qualification (e.g. CPA or CFA) a plus.
- Assess clients’ financial situation to determine if they need financial services such as investment services, insurance, or certificates of deposit.
- Recommend both short-term and long-term investment options for clients.
- Understand investment goals and recommend asset selection strategies.
- Develop corrective financial action plans.
- Prepare budget and cost reports for management.
- Analyze and report variances for projects.
- Perform or assist with financial compliance and procedural audits.
- Ensure that a company’s internal controls and policies are functional and adequate, and that they comply with regulatory rules.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), industry practices and regulatory guidelines.
Apply in Arabia Insurance Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Insurance Jobs in UAE
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Arabia Insurance Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.